track tonight... who's in?!

hopefully it won’t rain out :x: :hs:

Have my helmet here at work with me.

How’s it work on Fridays? If you decide to run the races instead of just Test n Tune are you done if you lose the first round? Do the T&T people get to run the whole night?

no idea… havne’t been there… i also have my helmet so i’m ready to go… hope the rain holds off… :hs:

on the site it says you can join the classes, get 2 runs then start racing… or test n tune all night with a 20 buy in to the gamblers race if you want… so who knows? i guess if you just TNT you can run after /before bracket racers???

If you choose to run in a class. (street auto, street stick, street compact(4cyl class))

You get two qualifying runs. Then you begin brackets. If you lose, you can participate in TnT

:bluez28:

thats how it was last week

hmm… ohh looks its another worthless non contributing member to the site. what is it you drive again, on a car performance based website? oh ya, thats right, you’re the asshole who comes on here, who says cars are a waste, yet posts.

well fuck me for posting valid information about tonight’s event. cocksucker

I had someone trying to tell me that you don’t have to have a helmet to TnT… Thats not correct is it, everytime I’ve been to TnT (twice, lol) you’ve had to have a helmet

13.99 and below they say you need a helmet.

if you run faster, dont be a douche… use a helmet

it depends on your time…i didnt wear a helmet but i also get beat bye station wagons

:rules:
can we get a ban for rule number 1

And I drive a 77 f150 that beat a cavalier on the way to work this morning, so there are people slower than me on this site. :D:D:D

stop cryin…

not like you never got on someone about there car…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

i just can’t stand people that lie about stuff. it’s the lowest thing a person can do.

well i am noit sticking up for him…

but he is right about the track…and then you question him…y question him if you havnt been to the track

i’ve been to the track before
I don’t care if he says the sky is blue - i will still put up the liar smiley

don’t worry, it’s all in good fun

well he is right might be a first but he is…so no need to mislead people

youre still an ass…and the funny thing is

I guarantee he will be like everyone else… and not say one word to me, if they met me in person

post pics of your 18 second altima time slip

yeah… so how about those pirates (worst home record in MLB)

spinkling in mp!!!1