trade help

my 99 civic check thread. for a mint 95 accord wagon less miles i found on b20 check it out
http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/vehicles-sale-trade/116192-f-s-f-t-honda-ex-vtec-honda-wagon.html

Lets see if I can decipher this…

You want to know if NYSpeed thinks you should trade your 99 civic (from your sig) for the 95 accord in the link you posted.

Amirite?

I thought my grammar was bad, hold shit I seen enough “Dats” to make my head spin.

no i just want some help deciding…more then 1 opinion is best…maybe theres something about the car i dont kno or maybe its the deal of a life time.

deal of a lifetime? correct me if i’m wrong but i see 2 mostly stock honda’s with over 100k miles each, and yours is 4 yrs newer than his. whats so great about this trade?

Eh Fricking Men.

idk i was just saying…iv heard that wagons like that r rare.the kbb is higher then my car better motor less miles with timing and some other things done. seems like im getting a good deal

I say go for it.

at least with the 95 you don’t need to deal with obd2 shit.

oh, and it is big enough to smuggle asians over from canada in. you could make a killing.

naw we were talkin he wants less then what im sellin my car for so im gunna sell my car and pay cash if i still want it

That wagon is kinda cool.

It’s rare because it’s gay. Unless the reason for getting rid of your civic is to be able to cram misc. shit in the back of a wagon whilst carting children around town, I see no point in doing this trade.

Save up some gabloons and swap the civic.