Traded a wagon for...

Apples and oranges man. A modern car has so many more mandated safety features than your 25 and 16 year old cars and those really add up in weight.

OP… congrats. I’ve seen a couple of these in traffic and they’re pretty sharp.

Thanks everyone.

Not sure how the entry level cars of today can even be compared to those 80s/90s (albeit cool) econoboxes. Not to mention Hyundai’s have that 10yr/100k warranty.One of the reasons for making the thread was to let people who are looking for new car to check out the Hyundai’s. My family owned piece of crap '92 Sonata and I never thought I would own one after remembering the maintenance nightmares. They have definitely changed.

I also love the fact that I can just trade this in in 3 years. I think once this lease is up I’ll be ready for something along the lines of a Turbo Veloster, BR-Z, WRX or the like. It should be a fun car to drive while also saving money (as opposed to driving a rusty 10 year old car with a turbo) so I can commit more to student loans.

she’s purdy from what i saw of her in the driveway!

what a great value compared to what the domestics are offering.

May i ask why you went to Jersey when we have two of these exact cars (marathon blue base 6spds) in our lot at Towne? Never the less nice pickup, have you played the on board games yet?

Captain - I purchased the car a month ago. Blue, 6 speed base, was not available anywhere in New York state. I have family in Jersey anyway.

ahh cool i see, well if you wanna test drive a turbo one we have a 6spd silver one in stock!

miles per year and number of years?

good to see you’re still around man, been a long time lol…

seriously though, I HATE how they do that shit with cars these days:

“oh, you want heated seats…you need to pay for the cold weather package for that, which also includes upgraded rubber floor mats, heated mirrors, and a block heater”

“I don’t need all of that, just would like the heated seats please”

:bloated:

3 yr, 12k miles