Trades for my 240sx...

Let me know if you think it is worth it… I would be looking to liquidate pretty quickely.

Choice one: Ive got a 2002 chevy impala thats dark blue and in good shape if that sounds like something you are interested in. Of course it would be that car plus cash. The car books at a little over 8k, so that car and 3800 cash? Ive got pics and more details, let me know.

Choice 2: turbo mp3 http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12269466#post12269466

i will post more as they appear… that mp3 looks pretty freaking sick… if he would give it to me + some cash… i would think about taking it…

You’d probably have better luck getting rid of the Impala than the turbo’d Mazda MP3… But you never know…

I would do the mp3

looks nice and has a decent bit of work done and it runs / is all together
then i would sell that honda youve been driving

agreed. I would still hold out for a cash/check transaction however.

i dont think that potegh3y is worth 12k, not without some good numbers,

with an FMU I doubt it makes a ton of power

Go for the Impala, It will def. be easier to liquidate

i told the protoge guy i would be interested for his car plus 3000…

neither

The Impala would sell way easier, just look at all the daily drivers out there with them.

If you want quicker cash for your aging pile of steel then get the Impala , otherwise you can hold out and find a buyer for the mp3 and probably make a little more cash, GL

Impalla + cash yO. 3yr old car that runs + cash > non running project. Take it and runnnn.

That mp3 looks nice, I would use trade in values to figure cash value if you havent done that already.

Im pretty sure the mp3 is in 100% working shape “shrug”
if it was another project i would say impala but its not.

i would try to stay clear of the turbo mp3. Id also have to say go with the impala.

Impala

Get a stock car that can easily be re-sold within a slim price range. Impala.

You never know what you’ll get for a modded car. It’s too risky.

well are you keeping the hatch as your daily when the tranny is fixed? if so, then get the impala and sell it, like everyone is sayin, easier.

even if your lookin for a car to keep id do impala

Seems like an easy car to seel with option 1.

While option 2 is certainly cooler (well, more interesting at least…) it is a risk with ANY project turbo car…

Get the MP3, blow it up, get stuck with that and $50k in debt!

Awesome!

im inspired, im gonna drop out of school, get 2 jobs, and go finance a ferrari…

is that mazda awd or fwd?

id get the impala cause the mazda is no honda :bloated:

or with all seriousness, wait till something better comes along

trade me my blue civic for your motor damnit