trailblazer help

Hi every one, I have an 02 chevy trailblazer that was in a front end accident on friday. It will be needing a new front clip and maybe more , didnt get a chance to look at it yet. I am interested in putting the “SS” front end on it if i can do it for around the same price since insurance will be fixing it. if you have the parts, or know where i can find them or would like to do the work please let me know.

http://www.jjsautomotive.com

x2:beer:

[QUOTE=SixSpeed454SS;645101][/QUOTE]

I’m not 100% certain, but JJ’s Automotive might be able to assist you in your Trailblazer needs.

:rofl:…they might

Don’t know the major differences but i’m pretty sure it will def be a custom fab job
and SS style with LS/LT weight = ghey, just my opinion though

thats why everyone else > you

www.jjsautomotive.com

ur dumb…custom fab job…wtf if u dont know what ur talking about. dont say it then

ur such a :tool:

:stupid:

its a bolt on job, only thing thats really different is the bumper cover on the front end

Dumb? My area of expertise isn’t automotive and that makes me dumb, yea ok, just looking at an SS and a regular TB you can plainly see there are differences in the vehicles, even if it does fit…it’s going to look funny, most non ss tb’s have running boards, a slightly different body contour and if it’s the 3rd row seat tb it also has another 400 pounds to it

in your book of the pittspeed sausage fest sure

and your still stuck up you know who’s ass. How’d that eviction go

On a side note looking at the time on that…i was intoxicated, new years ftw

it went great thanks for asking…

so your were drinking alone in front of your laptophttp://smiliesftw.com/x/loser_1.gif

3rd row seats add 400 pounds??? yes there are differences, but they are all bolt on cosmetic differences. front clip, and running boards being the main difference. the TBSS has a smother look to it.

and if its not ur area of expertise, then why make a statement ur not 100% sure of?

:doh:

lol and how many years of experience working on cars do u have MR General Motors?

the tbss is about 6000lbs, the ltz(extended) tb’s weigh in at 6400(i know this from staring at the sticker), and what i am 100% sure of is that they do not look the same, putting that front end from a tbss onto a ls tb is going to look funny, not everyone may notice but i’m pretty sure the owner of the vehicle will. i’m just wondering if he is replacing the entire front clip, what body panel(s) are gonna have to go with it and will they even fit right

And guffey unlike you i have friends, and no…your hand doesn’t count. When your done humping everyones leg on pittspeed and dreaming about an lsx s10(which is fucking stupid…you couldn’t even handle the 242 that was in it) let me know.

Why do u care what he’s doing with his TB and why do u care how guffey is living his life?

i guess some members can’t read…if you go back to my first post i clearly said “JUST MY OPINION” an opinion that is all it is!!! And i couldn’t care less about how that fuck is living his life and i also don’t have his bullshit to do, fucker takes it upon himself to say something to me…then i am going to say something back, in case someone hasn’t realized, people don’t mean shit to me :bigthumb: