Trails?

Anybody know of any decent trails around? I know of a few but don’t know what area they are considered. I have a slightly lifted Xterra, so nothing insane, but It’ll hold its own on most trails. Also, anybody ever lookin to go wheelin, shoot me a PM with your number.

get with sleeper GTP or SLEEPER might be his name now. he goes about 8 times a week. well his jeep is dirty everytime i see him. he will go definately a good place is what they call the finleyville dumps. or anywhere else in the s.hills once you get past jefferson.

only place ive been to was wellsville ohio, but cant even think about it til i get my truck back,and when i do stilkl dont think i will for a while because my car is also down :frowning:

Ive heard Creek Falls is really good for offroading, dont know the exact location tho. Webster is supposed to be ok, but used to be better. Ive been up Smock in Uniontown, thats some tough shit up there.

We should get a meet together sometime…

I’m down for whatever… I try to keep things in my league tho cuz the truck is my DD and I’m still payin for it… ha ha…

I hear you, my truck is often my DD so Id like it if I could keep it in one piece lol. Let me know when & where you wanna go, maybe we can get a few people an just go out for the day…

Crickfalls is awesome, i havent been there in many years. I remember it being near connellsville or dunbar. Connellsville caves (casparas mine) use to be sweet too, i heard they shut it down.