Off Roading in a Jeep

my little brother just got a 94 wrangler with a 4 inch lift and 33" tires. It’s nothing crazy but we are looking for some spots to take it. Anyone know of any decent spots in the south hills for off roading a jeep? I know a few good spots for bikes and quads but not many wider trails for a jeep.

if you don’t want to give out a spot on a public forum, PM me.

thanks

I would hookup with the guys over at pgh-offroad.com …they should know any/all the little secret spots.

…otherwise, there’s nowhere I would make the effort to go to except beaverun or wellsville.

Drive to Armstrong County. Find gas well road. Go exploring.

Sleeper will probably know of places.

Johnstown has a bunch of places…

Lots of places down here in Eighty Four…just a bit north of us too there’s some good ridin/drivin

Edit: Yeah, Devin definately knows of some good spots…including some of the places I’m referring to

is there an address I can google or do I just drive to Johnstown and 84 and look around???

said this before. the dumps off of greenmans tunnel or what i have referred toe before as off of brownsville road ext. im hammered adn for get the real name… go pens

I just drove around Johnstown. Youll know what roads are the ones you are looking for or just ask anyone there with a mudder there are TONS!

www.pgh-offroad.com

as some1 else has said already, they do meets all the time

that is where I currently ride my dirtbike. Ther are a few trails for trucks but not nearly as many as quad and dirtbike trails.

I sent my brother a link to pgh-offroad and told him about the other places. Thanks for the ideas. Now he needs to quit being a chickenshit and go wheeling, I think he is scared to break it.

thanks for the PM’s, those who sent them.

fucking christ we used to go wheeling in cars… if he’s got a lifted jeep and he’s afraid to take it off road you should just do him a favor and lop his nuts off and take the keys because he doesnt deserve it.

mud run in adrian, pa

x2

my parents old taurus station wagon has seen more mud than his jeep. Hell, my vic has been off road more than his jeep has.

good job dumbass

he won’t find any spots until he meets people and actually takes his jeep out

Watch yourself, that’s Snyder land! And don’t be fucking with the Marcellus well we drilled where the run ends right there next to the cove. Mud run was like our personal highway system when we were kids on dirtbikes.

:cool:

I heard some crazy fuck in a Razor made it up Limestone a few weeks back. :eek3:

I know of a spot near greenmans. dunno if its the same as mac’s. doesnt sound like it, PM me if you wanna know where its at