Train Horn

Everyone needs one of these.
For non highway use of course!

youtu.be/WWYtLKLOzjk

Truck that big should have a horn like that

Holy shit those are loud. You could play some mean tricks on people sleeping in there cars at rest stops.

i have 2 tickets from FL for train horns lol ppl get pissed when u scare them…

how big are the compressors/air storage tanks for these?
i wanna throw some on mah golf cart!

If you dont have a functional horn could you install one of these to pass inspection?

can do lots of sizes, i forget how big mine was but it fit right were the spare tire was suppose to go perfectly on my ranger, i imagine you coud do anysize tank you wanted just less storage you got the more you will be rechargeing instead of honking lol

how much would a system like that cost? to buy and have you guys install it?

Systems depending on size and complexity are starting at around $150+ iirc.

Should rates vary but I’m sure it’s only a few hours labor.

I really need a horn for my Subaru as it doesn’t have one at all right now… hm… :ponder

Sorry for they delay.
That system is no joke. And Vlad you’re way off on install times, at lease for this truck. We made a complete bracket/shelf for the compressor and tank unit to bolt to and then bolted it to the upper right front corner under the bed. This included the horns and the switch/valve to open the gate.

This unit was a 12 hour project to build/hide/install.
The unit itself cost $800.

They make/ we can make about any size you’d like. this one had a single compressor and a 2 gal tank which gave about 7-10 secs of serious noise… we can also control the psi if youd like… :rofl

We did not hook this to the normal horn as it is for NON HIGHWAY USE. So NO you cannot sub it for the normal car horn belive it or not their is a legal limit for you car/truck horn.

We can do this for you. Depending on the length and noise level you’d like, the kind of vehicle you have all determines the cost you will pay.

I promise you…you WILL NOT be disappointed!

DC

You can get a decent kit for $200

But yeah the hornblasters stuff is more expensive and I’m sure you get what you pay for.

I thought about it for the focus but then I realized it could probably use new wheel bearings first…

Benny…you’re right. you get what you pay for!

i have a set off of an old cabover, cant wait to hook them up in my truck lol