TRANNY PROBLEM?!?!?!?!?!?HELP!!!!!!!

ok so i was doin a few burnouts and then i stopped and everything was good. As soon as the light was green i just went normal and i was kinda in gear but then just high revs and no go. So i shifted to second and same thing. Then i stopped and started again and it was all good…then it started again…high revs and no go.

I need some help hear…wuts wrong???

i need the car to run good by saturday for sure…

anybody up for helpin me out???

please please help me out guys i need it runnin

thanks alot

You need to tell us a lot more…

But from what you’ve written, it sounds like you’ve got a manual tranny that has a slipping clutch due to overheating/abuse/age etc.

Let it totally cool down, drive it the next day and try pushing it in the higher RPM’s a bit. If you start revving higher without gaining speed then your clutch is slipping. If it connects fine, you may have just overheated it during your burnouts…

Good luck.

hopefully it just overheated but if the clutch is slipping what does that meean in the way of cost to fix it and what is involved in fixing it?

thanks by the way for the imput

buying a new clutch, stock one can be had for a little under $300, and either paying a shop to do it ($$$), or pulling the tranny yourself.

ok well i woke up this morning and everything seemed to be normal again…so should i still get it checked out or just praise the lord that my car running awesome and drive it like normal.???

You need to:

1. Stop doing burnouts
  2. Learn to spell
  3. Not post in all uppercase. because next time I’ll delete it.
  4. Get a new clutch.