Trapster

I was reading motortrend today when I came across this ferrari that that had trapster.com on it. I then proceeded to read the little message that it had, calling trapster “anti-ticket technology” so I figured I would put it up here to see if you guys found it to be a good idea or something you might want to use.

www.trapster.com

:facepalm

in theory it works, if someone see’s the police before you do

Exactly… so the more people who is it correctly, the more benefit you get from it

i just dont see it getting up and going, you have to start out with a ton of people that know about it and that actually want to put forth the effort, many people are just happy that they didnt get pulled over and not really looking to help anyone else because people are assholes.

Yeah, like I said Kevin. The shit fucking SUCKS.
Good job at falling to a HOAX.

It’s like WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

Its already up and going man… check out this map http://www.trapster.com/rl/Trapster.php

:rofl you are a sucker
There’s like 4 reports in Latham and I NEVER see cops in those spots.

i’ve never seen a cop in the 4 or 5 that are close to my house

… it’s a free service :retardclap

read this, then make comments http://www.trapster.com/about.php

are they paying you to advertise for their shit?

work good. i have it on my iphone as an app

Nah he’s just a sucker for these ads you hear on the radio.

… good reading skills

not surpised that this is comin from the ronald with the shitty green t byrD

my buddy has it on his iPhone. works well. just because YOU dont see a cop sitting somewhere, doesnt mean they dont. i can tell you they sit on my street atleast 2x a week when school is in session and get speeders all the time

i got it on my iphone… it works, i only know because i know where the cops sit and as you come up on one it says police often hide here and well me being me and me having been pulled over by damn near every cop in newyork state i can vouch that most of the spots are typical places a cop would sit and hide to clock people… that dont mean their there at that very moment… the only way you get to find the actual speed traps is if someone plugs it in before you reach that trap…

Eh I have on my iphone, I’m not all that impressed with it.

OR just use a radar detector in conjunction with a Laser Jammer.