Travis vs. Park Auto >>>>>DEADBEAT DRAMA ITT

thats great ya can get tickets but cant pay for the clutch install :lol

you ever learn to shut the fuck up?.. its been 1 week and i just got fuckin paid yesterday… chill the fuck out.

ya know what chill the fuck out it was a joke …but if ya wanna get all serious im done makin exscuses for ya let brian deal with ya so if ya dont pay its all on you and ya know what will happen

I went to a hockey game once. Id rather watch paint dry.

i told you yesterday not to say anything to him. yes it is all on me. i got my first fucking paycheck in 2 months yesterday and if he cant comprehend that i have to pay to keep the motherfucking car then someones off their rocker. YOU are the one that needs to chill out.

dude ya know what you are the one who blew him to do the clutch i need a car i need a car thats all he heard if it wasnt for me it wouldnt of happened its just a smack in the mouth that ya can get tickets and play poker but not pay the shop so no its you that needs to relax and priorittize shit

I HAVENT FUCKING PAID FOR ANYTHING YET… I JUST GOT FUCKING PAID YESTERDAY… WHAT DONT YOU COMPREHEND.!!! these tickets are for a game in fucking FEBRUARY!!! what the fuck is wrong with you. worry about yourself and stop harassing me about it. i havent even cashed my fucking paycheck yet because i didnt get out of work until 7pm today. give me a fuckin break john. stop busting my fuckin balls about shit that doesnt concern YOU in particular. the deal was with brian and me. and from the sounds of it either you or he is twisting things. ill stop in there tomorrow morning and sort things out with him.

secondly… i blew nobody. i said look im in a shit situation because my car barely moves and i need to get back and forth to work… i have yet to get money i was anticipating from SEVERAL SOURCES. on top of the fact i have other bills that are a major priority. like i said… YOU stay out of it john. or should i bring up some old history and tell everyone on here about someone elses debts? :nono

like what trav about how ya bought a sterio for my s-10 on a tweeter card and couldnt pay ya cause i was in jail go for it couldnt care and ive paid it back with all the shit i covered for ya between gas food and other shit so dont piss in my direction

theres no way in hell you’ve paid off 1300$ worth of audio equipment with gas here and there… yeah you’ve thrown some money back my way… but theres still a ways to go… just get off my nuts about this. i get my first fuckin paycheck and you guys are on my nuts faster than birds on roadkill. gimme a fuckin break man.

ya got there pretty quick to get your car didnt ya…dude all this is bullshit i say a joke or ride ya a little and ya get all bentgo jerk off or suttin relax fuckin christ

u dont need to bring up personal details on this forum. as you’ve seen people love to take this shit and run with it without knowing the entire situation. think john…

oh stop since when dont ya love the drama :lol

this shit isnt funny to me.

so why cant it be one sided

if it matters, I think it’s hilarious :nod

+1 Hence thread title :rofl

Harmless suggestion: Sell your car, pay everything off, buy a mid 90’s econobox until you can actually afford something sweet.

Srsly not aiming to start shit with that^

honestly, i kinda agree with jake.

in way to deep to sell it

DID THIS JUST HAPPEN AGAIN?!