travs clutch

stop beating on my fucking car asshat

shut up it was a road test last i remebered the clutch slipped at high rpm,s under high boost had to confirm the repair :nod

at 150+mph past mackey’s? :confused :nono

its john WHAT DO YOU EXPECT :lol :lol :lol

like i said before a road test not my fault it was a high gear slip if it did it in first it wouldnt of gotten that high

nothing less.

relax trav i didnt beat the car fuckin wit ya i didnt want it to break under me and have to pay to fix it

omfgxors you beat it and thats why its slipping now you fuck!.. i want you to fix it free! :crackup… no really :ninja

:stfu… i do it right the first time not my fault ya cant drive

Was the old flywheel used without resurfacing? The clutch held fine in the car it came out of and was making way more power. If the new clutch cannot sit flat against its mating surfaces there is much less “bite”

You know, just common sense kind of stuff here.

come on im not new to this the wheel is at min tolerance to make it flat the clutch was junk

grooved out pressure plate and blued…inner side of pucks wasted great paperweight not a good clutch

so cliffnotes would be…

travis bought a used clutch, instead of a new one, cause he’s cheap, and john put it in, and is still slips… which in turn will be his excuse forever now still, and when he runs 13’s again its the clutch, so being excited to see him run is pointless. :idiots

Not suggesting you are an amateur or don’t know what to look for, just curious. Seems odd that it held great on the other sti and now it doesn’t.Jay would not sell the clutch if it was trash. I looked at it and it had some grooves in the pressure plate, but looked good enough to use again.

i see why he sold it was trashed /slipped out clutch dumps i mean it holds for a little while but still i wouldnt have used it

meh it is what it is.

come on travis, even cheap Pete bought a NEW CLUTCH :nono

cheap Pete even forked the cash for a new motor :eek :ohnoes

uhhh… built block??? :wtf

owned