Trick-or-Treating

birthday was really awesome actually. i had a super good night.

as for halloween, i better start planning my costume.

I wanted to be LT. Dan, but I guess the haunted terminal isn’t fully handicap accessible. Discrimination.

im going to miss halloween this year i think :frowning:

Depending on my next 2 try out dates for ice, I might be in dirty Jersey on Halloween for an away game… So I hear ya.

married: 10/15/09

Halloween party: 10/23/09 I really am hoping for some sluts that show up every year, after the wedding I will need some eye candy

:tup: ^^

went out 2 years ago with some friends… about 15min after starting were told that we were to old by some lady… kept walking for about 5min next thing you cops pull up and ask us why we were harassing kids and told us to go home or else they would take us home. so we went home bought eggs and took care of the that lady’s house

I keep two bowls of candy, one the shittiest thing I can find for kids that look over 15, and then the good stuff for the kids that should be out going door to door.

Seriously, if you’re over 15 you should be finding something much cooler to do with chicks dressed as the prostitute witch, prostitute nurse, or prostitute zombie.

My brother is getting married this Halloween in a cemetery.