Trip to Allegany. 56k dont bother.

So this past weekend was beautiful and was just sun shine and warm weather. with these conditions, we had one hell of a time hiking and getting drunk. lol

I went with the gf, her family and some of my friends ended up showing up as well.

heres some pictures i took while i was down there, yes there is a lot, but what ever. hope you enjoy.

Thunder rocks

The bear caves

camp site? how much I love the looks of the cabins

a lot of those were taking right next to my site. we had a sweet spot. buffalo trail on the quaker side. we had 2 sites facing each other right at a bend in the stream. it was like our own little private spot.

more pics of the babes!

lol I was waiting for some reply like that.

Awh I miss that place!

We would go there at least 2 times a year.

The bear caves are a little disappointing as you can only squeeze in and they are quite small.

I have climbed to the top of ever single rock (thunder rock). The one tall one I made it up, but once I got to the top I realized how tall it was and that I was afraid to climb down. So I jumped off it with my umbrella, aka manned up and climbed down lol.

The one rock is fun with the tree growing next to it. I jumped off the rock onto the tree and my fiancee freaked out. haha

nice pics. looked like a fun time.

this summer i’ll be taking a trip down there.

my next trip will be watkins glen to go hiking.

Nice pics. The gf and myself were just up there this weekend. We packed a lunch and the dog and took a drive up there for the day. Defiantly was a awesome day for it. We also explored the bear caves.

I grew up in the village of Allegany, and we use to go to A.S.P. All the time. The rocks there are fun but there are MUCH bigger rock parks not too far away if anyone is visiting the area.

Your not really allowed to climb here but cool none the less
http://www.rockcitypark.com/index.htm

My good friend grew up close’ish to rock city and there are formations close to his house that we use to play in and around on. They are not labeled and they are just burried in the woods.

Nice pics, i need to hit up ASP sometime again :slight_smile:

yeah, never again am i driving to thunder rocks in my car, i will do that in any other car or truck that is not mine, but holy shit was that hell that i put my car through, only 15 mph down that dust road. I had a thick layer of dust on the back of my bumper after as well. lol so dirty!

edit: thanks everyone for the comments

I go every year, love it there.

I like this pic the best.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9074&stc=1&d=1240248249

lol nice

i stayed in one of those for a night a long time ago when some friends rented it. i nailed some broad on a big community bed where like 6 other people were sleeping. it was ackward

Was it awkward because they all knew you were unable to spell correctly or was there another reason? :mamoru:

i love alleghany and camping so much, but i cant stand it after about a week lol. i have ADHD with my surroundings

nice pictures