Trip To NC

Talk about shitty roads…i thought our roads were bad but once in WV it was like x3465323 Down here in High Point, NC you wouldn’t even think it’s winter…not really cold and not a hint of salt on the roads

yes i would-used to live there

very Nice area :boink

ya my cousin lives down in NC and she said they suck

no

they or just she does???

the roads suck tool bag, not her

they don’t have the resources down there to be able to deal w/ that kind of weather. I grew up in Richmond VA and the entire city shuts down when it snows :ugh:

even walmart?

walmart workers are like android gnomes…they never stop…

i know your right. they sleep on pallets behind the store and eat mice in between shifts.

ya u would know

ur right i was attacked at my local walmart . good thing i had my my 16 month baby boy there to beat them up.

I live down in north carolina now and these people are pussies. First off the roads do suck. Then like it 40 degrees out and it starts sprinkling and literally the whole town shutsdown because they think the roads are going to freeze over.
/rant

:wtf: too much diesel fumes for you :rofl:

i was down in charlotte two winters ago, when they got about 2 inches of snow. i had my snow tires on the car, so it was no problem. Everything shut down, fast food restaurants, bars, you name it. The only place we could find open was the fox n hound downtown.

Came back home today after rerouting to Charleston WV to see an old friend and about 5 miles from the PA border some douche state trooper pulls me over stating that “I clocked you going 93 eighteen miles back and had to go 120 the whole way to catch you” so i got a nasty lil ticket but I’m going to fight it…over 100 is wreck less endangerment…and a crown vic having to go 120 for 18 miles to catch my lil neon on pretty much a straight run…state troopers intelligence<poop
But i’m back in the burgh!!! happy to be in my own bed again

his radar gun > you

:owned: :zzz:

It only snowed one day this year. They did pretty much cancel every school in SC and NC that day. The snow didn’t even stick to the highway but everyone was creepin’.

And I don’t know what roads you guys are talking about. NC roads aren’t perfect but they’re 10x better than the roads in Pittsburgh. Instead you have to be careful of debrit like queen size mattresses that seem to collect on the side of I77.