Troop Support Magnets

http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13665746&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

Says can damage cars :hsugh:

those magnets are gay anyway. nothing says “i support the troops” like driving a massive SUV, giving the arabs tons of money for gasoline, then plunking down $1 for a yellow ribbon for the back of your car.

you want to support the troops? send something over there: magazines, candy, whatever.

i thought when u bought those things…money went towards shit like that for the troops…but maybe not…idk really…

just noticed someone must of stole mine…

money’ gets donated when there purchased… 70 percent towards the troops i guess…

:so said the hallmark lady:

It’s not too easy to do though. You can only ship my U.S. mail. We sent about 350 lb of stuff from donations at work, and shipping was almost $700.

fidelity bank takes what you want to send and sends it for you

That’s what they want you to believe… :conspiracy: I’ve seen the black helicopters. :slight_smile:

We also found out that unless you have someone waiting for it, things tend to disappear. People suck.

i will post my ady so send stuff my way…and magazines also

It cost us as much to ship it as it did to buy the food - we had four carts full at Sam’s Club. There are also lots of restrictions as far as box sizes and weight.

If you live in Belle Vernon area and visit the Hollywood Video there, they put out a box for people to buy movies to send overseas - we emptied the box and sent it before Christmas, but the manager told me she would put it out again.

We sent stuff to 6 relatives/friends of our co-workers, a shitload of food to a batallion in Fallujah and portable DVD players with DVDs and magazines to the wounded recovering at Walter Reed Army Hospital in DC. Shipping to DC wasn’t nearly as bad and the post office has a special book rate.

those things are just for all the hypocritcal sheep, same people that wear those yellow wristbands. people are freaking overboard with that stuff, 4 ribbons, 8 arm bands ever color of the rainbow. Hey everybody wear a fruit basket on your head to support the small farmers of america :rolleyes:

my support for the troops is to say thank you to their face. what ever happend to ticker tape parades for the boys?

THANKS ERIC!!!