Troy City Garage infuriates me

I’m completely down. IF and only if I can ride on your track. :lol

Leo is a cry baby with a shit bike no one wants and cant own up to it … boohooo…

Enough said,

Lock 1

yeah kid… I was out on it sunday for a bit while I was leaf blowing the yard. You can rip on my 250sxf i dont care. I gota clogged poilt jet i think casue it breaks up part throttle bad, but WOT is great! lol

Troy City Garage has always had a terrible reputation for being jerk offs to potential customers.

Not to sound like a broken record, but the reply back you made wasn’t needed at all and I don’t think that response was any bit disrespectful.

What would you have liked them to have said?

You guys are missing the point by a long shot.

1. many others, including myself, do not favor troy city
  2. witty response sent to them as a laugh
  3. shift members sit around scratching heads and twiddling thumbs

Shit i’ll bring a can of carb/choke/tb cleaner over and we can clean that bish out before riding!

I’ll bring my T1i and we can grab some 1080p pictures/videos too. Might as well…

Try Ronnie’s in Guilderland. They only sell used stuff.

hey guys, check out how i made myself look like an ass, so you shift members will think i’m cool!

You guys are tough. Jeez\

Troy city are a bunch of assholes. I would have done the same

Just doesn’t seem like a big deal at all, they didn’t want your bike. From the title of the thread i thought troy city took your anal virginity and didn’t even pay your cab fare home.

You guys disagreeing with me are morons.

ps Staller I love you.

Haha I just don’t understand why your so mad… If I had a car for sale and I didn’t want your trade would you be infuriated with me also?

How are they morons? Troy City said they had no interest in your bike. What is wrong with what they said? It would be another thing if they said, “We don’t want your dumpy dirtbike.”

IDIOTS!

I’m not mad. I don’t give a SHIT!

:rofl

got my Harley from them…awesome people there… very friendly.

Ronnie told me she didn’t want my 1985 Suzuki Quadrunner for a straight trade on a 2010 Ducati 1198R. I’M PISSED!!!

Chris, Its ok, i still like ya.

Kinda what I was thinking.

Put yourself in their shoes, dealing with good amount of younger folks that often want ATV/Dirtbikes/Streetbikes etc that cant really afford them, or want entirely too much for their current machine on trade-ins. They get a ton of people BS’ing them every day. I know I personally wouldnt write you a 2 paragraph response as to why I wouldnt want your bike on a trade. Straight cut and to the point, I dont see the problem…

Maybe Im a MORON :Idiots