true manual rack group buy (continuation)

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=442963

It is going to be available, taking now deposits… please go on there and respond.

If you are not going to be a part of the group buy let me know as well so I can edit the list. I’ve pmd the guys from here who were authentically interested.

Will need actual deposits to make this proceed so here you go.

Basically what I implied is, its ready to be made now… just need the deposits. Just to clarify.

50% deposit

690 british pounds is the standard price. Consider this cheap as he has ferrari racks that he would charge double for…

That being said since it’s a group buy it’ll be 10% off for the group buy making the actual cost 621 british pounds = 1010.16USD

4.5% on top of price if through paypal

credit card, address, phone number required. I’ll provide him this link so he can jump in and same with the nico thread.

He will post pictures, it’s already been sent to the shop and he has drawings that he’ll post up that have already been processed.

We need to make that list now an actual yes I’ve paid and I’m gona get it list.

If you are no longer going to be a part of the group buy please let me know so I can take you of the list. This is serious so lets make it happen.

Also to re-iterate, there are two available options.

A grip oriented rack and a drift oriented rack.

So basically price is 620British pounds (1010USD) + fedex shipping 85 British pounds (139USD)

Our dollar is very strong at the moment so if you’re serious for a serious product like this, this is the time to get it… its not very often that it comes around.

Cheers,

At current.

It will cost
1047… and 144 for shipping…

Just in case someone wanted to know… And because Ahmed is to lazy to post it :stuck_out_tongue:

Our dollar is almost the same at the moment so there you go little to no difference.