trumps announcement....

The left claims it’s their right to see 100 years of Romney’s tax returns; “Why not release them? He must be hiding something!”

The right claims it’s their right to see Obama’s Pre-K thru College transcripts; “Why not release them? He must be hiding something!”

Anyone who spends any time focused on either white-noise issue is simply wasting their time.

Speaking of wasting their time, did someone say vote Libertarian? :slight_smile:

Libertarian a waste? Wow they have you right where they want you. Good little citizen. :slight_smile:

i got $5 on Obama.

I consider myself more of a Libertarian and even I wouldn’t vote for them, lol.

Libertarians tend to dismiss all government intervention bordering on anarchy sometimes, while I accept the reality that some government is necessary… same as I accept the reality of our two party system. :slight_smile:

The important thing to remember is we don’t want too much government intervention on a federal level. To be fair that is not anarchy. I love to use the national speed limit example, when they did away with it does everyone drive 200mph now? No states stepped up and governed. Speaking of that… 85mph in parts of Texas now! :smiley:

The reality is the two party system is really a one party system with two tiny variations to make us fight each other while they win.

American Democracy: Subverting the rights of the individual to the will of the majority since 1913.

You don’t believe that crazy Illuminati, New World Order stuff do you? :wink: