TT STi

htats just crazy. the heat in the engine bay must be very hot. also i would hate to troubleshoot something in that bay

I just dont see the point of 3 compressors, when one large ballbearing turbo would have done the trick.

http://www.forcedairtech.com/turbokits_wrx_stage5.html

it’s called no lag

This system creates 600hp. With zero lag!

A GT42R will push over 42 psi and have over 800 whp…and full spool right before 6K and this for alot less $

this is a show car mod without a doubt,

“no lag and est 600hp”
fkn ricers

id use the charger to spool a big turbo-- that is a cool practical ideal. but a charger to spool 2 turbos, waste imo./ but hey, not my car.

:jerkit:

only 1 MAS? you would think that thing would be going crazy trying to see all the air that car is sucking in

Yes, it certainly does suck.

…indeed

Really wen you have setups like that they kinda canncel eachother out! It’s proven through dyno testing that supercharged and turbo charged cars show no significant increase in max hp then if the car were just turbo’d or supercharged!! I have to say thought i am def. digib that twin turbo setup!!

Max HP isn’t everything. You have to look at the area under the curve.

J

wtf… :dunno:

people have to much time on there hands…

i can see if they had some crazy sized turbo and supercharger to get the spool up quicker…but fuck why all that…

show me the et

My question is, why the hell is all that necessary? I mean really, twin charging is a bad idea, now triple charging?

Don’t forget about the Lancia that thing made 500 horsepower and was borderline rediculous (pretty much was and people tarted flying off cliffs). p.s super/turbo induction. and any MAS in that is pretty fuckin stupid i must say.