tuner destroys ford gt

A lot of really nice cars and business start in home grown shops like his though. Only difference being there is usualy a mutual understanding much like there should have been here. Regardless of the business being “legit” or not a handshake is all ti should take for the understanding that if anything happens in the “tuners” possession then its his responsibility for anything that may come of it. THats not the case here, he feels for whatever dumb reason its still the owners responsibility.

As far as having the “proper training” from the EMS standpoint I guess I agree. BUT chances are this guys been working on cars his whole life, an engine is an engine… A fuel map is a fuel map… etc etc the fundementals of what it takes to build something mean and tune it properly are still the same. Yes there have been changes over the years and motors etc are becomming a bit more complex, but for someone like him, if he has been doing it his whole life its just adapting.

Not defending him at all, I think hes a fucking retard, just saying… Not owning a “legit” buisness and being old doesnt mean he’s not qualified or anyone else for that matter.