Tuner flying in to NY, might come to PA

Hey guys. A Haltech tuner/installer (Claudio) is flying in to NY to tune some RX7s there. He says he might come to PA sometime within the next 2 weeks to tune (Power FC/Haltech/etc) if some people here are interested. Claudio is able to tune both piston and rotary engines.

If you guys are interested and willing to pay ~$300 for a tune, please post here. Thanks.

This is the thread on the rx7club forums:
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...3&page=1&pp=15

The tuner’s website:
www.tuningtechnology.com

Maybe I’ll get him to tune my weedeater, spring will be here soon.

it clearly states they must be rotarys or gas motors…nothing on there about 2 strokes. you better ducttape some valves to it or go find an old seven…or your grass is gonna take forever to trim this spring.

2 strokes dont use gas at all??? fuck!!! ive been doing it all wrong with my mowers and small motor tools

New weedeaters are now 4 strokes. Wonder if “Claudio” can handle that.

your all wankels :kekegay:

maybe if i posted “straight gas” you might have understood me a little better, sorry i made you think too hard.

its ok, i was joking around, but since u cant grasp that ill let it go…and yes yelo69 that old bastard is correct, the wonderful government is making us all go to 4 stroke everything…weed wackers, hedge trimmers, blowers, chain saws, everything, it fucking sucks and makes it all weight more than it needs to!!!

I thought you mexicans could handle the equipment okay :kekegay:

hahah we do, but when ur doing hedges that are 100yds long, shit gets a lil heavy after awhile haha