tuning school?

do anyone knows any school around to learn how to tune cars, i was thinking of buying a DYNO but i want to learn how to tune first

You got the cash for a dyno? Word if you do.

Try this www.efi101.com

Great tuner.

[quote=Carnut;704138]You got the cash for a dyno? Word if you do.

Try this www.efi101.com

Great tuner.[/quote yea i being thinking about it for a while

Mind if I ask what other automotive qualifications/knowledge you possess? Seems kind of strange to me, that if you’re even considering buying a dyno, then you’d have a bunch of automotive background. And if that’s the case, then I would also guess that you should have the answer to your question.

Odd.

I know a lot about cars, but that doesnt mean i would know every little thing, that’s the whole point of going to school to learn before i even buy a dyno why would i buy one if i dont know nothing about it.

head explodes

You should just buy Mike @ Innovative his AWD dyno, if you got deep pockets. Dyno’s cost big $$$

http://www.amazon.com/Modify-Management-Systems-Motorbooks-Workshop/dp/0760315825

Start Reading.

Thats a great book. Dynos run from 40,000 used to 150,000. In case you didn’t know.

http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/WebHome

kinda honda specific but lots of info

great info as well

I know

COME WITH ME to albany and i’ll teach you.

BITCH:spank:

christ almighty post straight!!! argh!!!

good info THANKS

lol, trust me when i say you dont wanna learn how to tune.

buy an AWD one. I’ll even give you 500 dollars towards it’s purchase if i can use it when i need it. :smiley:

^^^ +1

Otherwise good for you. Although it’s a science, it’s not black magic. I’d like to learn more about tuning as well, but the only person I can get to teach me tunes F-body’s :crap: Not that I have any experience, but it seems like tuning requires allot of experience, most of which can be vehicle specific. Good luck.

truth

and its not like its something you go to a class and POW you are a master tuner. i would suggest doing it for a year or so on your car and some friends cars before you decide you want to charge someone for your services.

wait isnt tunning a major at ub