Tunning....Question/Help Please

My car was put back together after an early autumn accident last year. Last few months I have been working on it. Didnt do much but the head was cleaned up and put back on, new distributor, new wires, new rotors and pads, new cv joint, new lower ball joint, new wires blah blah. Im not the biggest motor/techincal person ill tell ya straight forward. The car odesnt seem the same as it was before it was fixed up. Power maybe I dunno? But I was wondering if someone who nkows a decent amount about hondas give my car a nice tuneup and throw me a price ill give ya some money, I jus need someone who knows enough about hondas/enginges and give my car a nice tuneup. Also install a ur crank pully for me Thx- Ben

Some Info On car VVV

Car- 1992 Honda Accord Lx.
F22b SOHC
Engine- Intake, Exhasut, Ur crank, Kamakazi Headers

Super Tunning?

Super Tunning^^^ Whats that bro?

I’ll second the Super Tunning :tup:

Ill third the super tunning if you guys explain to me what it is lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you dont have anything to tune with then there is no reason to get tuned, however, if you need someone to check over the car call us and make an appt. and we can make sure that everything was gone through properly.

AFTER you have it mechanically checked out, if you want to get it tuned let me know.

-Mike

^^^^

Well thats what im talking about, not like im gettin a swap or anything tuned, I just want the car to run normally and get mechanically checked out.

well, you DID the “tune-up” with the plugs/wires/distributer capr and rotor. only othe thing you can do is have your timing checked and maybe the injectors

Like Don said, if you car is ill we’d be happy to diagnose what is wrong. Just give us a call for an appointment.

Justin

this thread makes me want to bang my head on my desk

valve adjustment, check timing, clean IAC valve, change air and fuel filter, check for vac leaks. Those are all simple things that can help your car out as far as a quick tune-up goes.

SOHC TURBO anyone :gotme: :tup: