WTB/WTH: tune

I finally have the everything in order and the cash to tune my 95 teg.Its set on a really rich/ safe mode right now.Its basically just an ls vtec set up.Ive been told, and i dont really think getting a dyno tune would be worth it on a basic all motor set up with bolt ons like mine .So just looking to get a decent street tune.
-It doesnt matter if its done at a shop or if someone who has experience has the stuff to do it at their house or what ever.
So if anyone on here can do it, just post up availability and prices!

thanks,
mike

– also turbociv can chime in as well , considering he was the one who set up me up and did my ecu and knows what it was done with and all that lol.

i wouldnt have a problem tuning your fuel for you however i dont have a tuning wideban, only the one in my car.

did you talk to mike at innovative ?

John you can use my Innovate wide band if you want to

let me know john, ill throw ya some cash if don lets you use his wideband and you got time to do it.Thanks once again for helpin me out don :tup:

bump

Mike @ innovative ftmfw

bump.

bump

jon when did you put an “h” in your name? i knew you wanted to be like me :slight_smile:

whats the setup? i have an ass load of maps from cars i’ve tuned. i be i have something that will fit your setup, and cut your tuning time in half. its better to clean up a map thats close; rather than starting fresh.

ls vtec, with a b16a2 head…correct me if im wrong mike

ls vtec set up, b16a2 head some kind of aftermarket valves and springs, but other than that its a stock lsvtec set up.

honestly, its not worth tthe tune right now. your car is extremely stock besides the cylinder head. you will see very minimal gains with tuning and probably none without a dyno. if your only concern is saving gas mileage then im sure it can be cleaned up a bit, but honestly i think you should wait until you atleast have a header and exhaust and possibly intake.

im waiting on my test pipe to come in ,then the header and exhaust will be on.Yea my cars slow and not much besides different pistons or a turbo would make it any different power wise, i just want a tune for some gas millage back.