In seach of Local Tuner

Just looking for a local tuner, preferably if anyone is familiar with you utec to do a quick road tune for me. Car doesn’t have a wideband hence why I need a tuner to help me out.

I’d be glad to help you out with a base dyno tune, we don’t usually do road tunes. However, to be honest, you’re located much closer to another dyno/tuner (fmfkid250 on here) and he might be able to help assist you without making the drive to North to Harmony/Zelienople.

i beleive he has a wrx so unless you have an awd dyno he’s shit outta luck.

shit outta luck for a street tune???

dyno wise

o. my bad. i thought when he asked for a “road tune” he needed it tuned on the… road.

closest place that gives reliable tunes for a subaru is bushur in ohio…however if you dont mind a little drive to MD, you can get a tune from Hill at Agile Automotive like I did…its a little expensive but def. worth it if you want a street tune that is relaible…

I’ve used the utec before,… i wasnt a big fan, but thats just me.

I can use my wideband and base it if youd want, starting at $150.

I just bought utec for something to make the car a little more peppy. I’m doing an EZ30 swap and switching to Hydra with Hyrdamist. That’s another story for another time though haha. I just tossed on a TBE catless and intake I had laying around picked up utec for 150 bucks used so I couldn’t pass it up.I’m not ready to install all my gauges and waste time really, hence needing a road tune to get some drive-ability in this thing. I need to install some injectors since its going to run out, but if I was going to go for a drive I’d run up the Innovative Tunning in Buffalo,NY. I’ve been there a couple times and Mikes work is amazing to say the least. (Been to Buschur twice also). So looks like I need to contact gearhead,fmfkid250 and OST unless there are any other recommendations?

I will get you where you need to be.