Turbo Cobra vs Ported Cobra and other races. **DAYTIME VIDS**

btw…when is that guy gonna up the boost and get on a dyno with that cobra?? has it even been tuned on a dyno at all?

i see that it says 3.31’s in the rear… is he still on a 26in tall tire? so even tho he let off at 137, he could only go 145-150 anyways right?

domestic buddiesss

Sounds good! I don’t need to know the full details, you can let me know after we mine them up :beer

He’s had it on the dyno prior to getting everything up and running right, but there always seemed to be issues. He said in the next few weeks he plans on getting a full dyno tune where he will try out a few different boost levels.

I’m not sure what the height is on his tires, but I’ll check next time I see the car. He told me that he let out at 137 mph, but that there was a little more in it, which made him happy because he thought he was going to top out around 130 mph. If the car goes 150 mph then that would be more than enough as most races are over before then unless you drive a Supra…:ninja

You could hang out with the guy with the STI who thought we were lying about the Camaro and Trans Am only having a lid and catback because “No one with a stock Trans Am wants to run an STI” :lol

awesome dude! yeah with 3.27’s and a 26in tall tire in a 1 to 1 gear he will be at 151mph. but with 3.31’s it will be a tick lower.

I’m slightly confused. :ponder

STI’s are super reliable fast badass godmobiles. nnnNOBODY in their RIGHT MIND would run one with a bolt on f body…N O B O D Y D U D E

all the other cars were domestics and since you drive that supra thing you could hang out with the only other car manufactured by the japanese

I think he was just saying you haz import buddiez if you want to come hang out with the STi fella. The downside: the guy with the STi is as bright as a dollar store night-light.

Why do vids keep getting posted here. Mods come move this!

I wanna do some stockish F-bod racing :frowning:

Yea Jonny k!!! <3 repz

Got ya. Don’t like hanging out with light bulbs though.

:rofl

ahhhhhh rofl at that

Don’t forget that TH400’s don’t lock up the converter, so there’s always a little slip, which lowers the top speed a bit too.

I thought videos of street races would go in the street race section :huh

And come on down, we got stockish fbodies to go around :lol

I have a special stock’ish vehicle that I will be bringing along, hopefully that single turbo Cobra is around when I get there.

blah blah blah… was your vert auto to begin with?

Word.

i think i might have missed something here

I missed a lot of somethings. I want to race several Cobras though.

i know you do. i would hope you’d want to race everything lol