Turbo E46 M3 coming to buffalo

that’s one hot car :tup:

welcome

oh my.

OK I have read this thread ten times and I am still confused…

“I just finished having my e46 installed with the HPF turbo kit and the broker is telling me to ship it to Military st.”

Why is your stock broker telling you to ship your car to a foriegn country after you just modified it?:biglaugh:

Hey man, welcome :wave:

hey, let me know when u come to pick it up… i want to see it in person, we talked breifly at the GP, i drive the black e46 m3 that was there PM me or call my cell 716.316.3676 i can meet you in the falls and you can follow me down to where the car is… or however you want to do it

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:23,topic:35946"”]

OK I have read this thread ten times and I am still confused…

“I just finished having my e46 installed with the HPF turbo kit and the broker is telling me to ship it to Military st.”

Why is your stock broker telling you to ship your car to a foriegn country after you just modified it?:biglaugh:

[/quote]

not sure if you’re kidding or not…but i’m sure it’s a freight/shipping broker.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:26,topic:35946"”]

not sure if you’re kidding or not…but i’m sure it’s a freight/shipping broker.

[/quote]

I was kidding about the broker but, why is he shipping his car to Military Street?

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:27,topic:35946"”]

I was kidding about the broker but, why is he shipping his car to Military Street?

[/quote]

likely a site that offers temporary storage of vehicles that need to be taken across the boarder. There are several around the area, especially in buffalo, because sellers don’t like to deal with the hassle of shipping across the boarder.

OK so he sold the car to someone in Buffalo?

Wow did this thread leave out a lot of important details or what?

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:29,topic:35946"”]

[/quote]

no, he sent the car to HPF to be modded, they’re sending it back, but they don’t want to ship it over the border.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:29,topic:35946"”]

[/quote]

wow, you are old aren’t you? :wink:

nice car man :tup:

^Jesus, WTF?
How did you get that from his post?:lol:

He said he was finished with it!!!

Welcome Aboard :wave:
Are you looking for Military St. in Niagara Falls, Military St. in Buffalo, or Military St. in Tonawanda?

Damn, you actually have one! I looked into this a while back, but was uncertain about buying an E46 and not having this kit actualy come out. Congrats!

x…

awesome car man :tup:

:lol: i have those shoes at 1:55

No offense, but i cant figure out WHY on earth people are paying 16 k for these things

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:33,topic:35946"”]

^Jesus, WTF?
How did you get that from his post?:lol:

He said he was finished with it!!!

[/quote]

:picard: :mamoru: