turbo manifold tubs? where to get them?

anyone else find it funny how every time Ian chimes in on a topic he ends up causing shit?

funny.

why get so mad ian? don’t like the truith? I dont think it’s me who needs to grow up, perhaps you should look in the mirror.

or maybe go look for a bucket of compresed air or something that suit a man of your “tallents”

?? who’s mad? you mad? I’m not? your an idiot mind you, but I’m not mad…

I could be mad, but why bother, how fun is it to get mad at idiots? not allot… did I mention your an idiot ? thought I did.

if you’ve got a problem with me, any of you idiots then step up, otherwise your just a mouthy idiot… are you a mouthy idiot lucky?.. seems like it. That’s sad, being a mouthy idiot… but I suppose I can’t expect much from you… your an idiot.

me? I look in the mirror every morning and hum the spiderman song… the old one from the 60’s … it’s pretty cool and it passes the time brushing my teeth.

compressed can’t be stored in normal open atmosphere, I know your an idiot ( see refences in the first few paragraphs ) but you just can’t do it… I’m sure youv’e tried but it won’t work… and I refuse to help you in this hopless endeavour of yours.

hey, i spoke the truit Ian, you’re a know-it-all prick. deal with it…and obviously i’ve hit something on the head, your(this is the PROPER USE of the word your) pantys are in a bunch.

and it’s you’re not your…funny, i’m the idiot…

and the bucket of compessed air was a jab at you and your tallents, i’m glad you caught on. How bout a can of elbow Greece? or a metric adjustable wrench.

Thanks for comming out.

We the people of SON solute you and your know-it-all ways.

Easy on the jabs regarding spelling and grammar; Yours aren’t exactly
error proof either. :roll:

Welp, I warned you of the lock.