Turbo problems

I didn’t want to hi jack the other thread about the supposedly “blown” turbo
I came back from a shop who installed autometer gauges for me. When I was driving, I noticed that the turbo wasn’t spooling like it used to, so I popped the hood and noticed that my wastegate actuator arm was disconnected to the turbo. I reconnected it back closed the hood and drove off. But I’m still getting lack of turbo response
The boost gauge reads vacuum, but when I punch the throttle it’s having a hard time spooling turbo. Now, the guy said that he didn’t open the hood (I’m not doubting anything at this point). So could it be that a pipe/coupler came loose, which causes this symptom?
I want to fix it first before I bring it back because it’s a long drive. Any help would be appreciated

not sure if I’m describing this clearly
The symptom my car is having is same as if the wastegate arm was disconnected from the turbo. The turbo is having a hard time spooling up (it takes way longer and slower) but the boost gauge reads vacuum. So anyone have any ideas?

if you hear spool you could be creating boost just not recieving it, thats most likely a leak. but you should check the vaccume line on your gauge, and also make sure that waste gate arm stays ON! LOL

my gauge does read vacuum
another thing, does the wastegate move when I rev during idle? if so, then my WG doesn’t work. Could that be the problem?