Turbo talk.

Well to put these #'s in comparison his N/A motor at 12.5:1 should make around 500hp. Unfortunately on that compression with our current state of tuning I wouldn’t put more than 5-7psi on 12.5:1(thats what I meant by not worth it,IMO less than 10psi on a Gen III is a waste of money). Now if you drop compression to 9:1 these things will take 20 psi pretty comfy and make in the neighborhood of 1200-1300 crank hp on a 426 and 1100 on a 370.

/\ soooo time to sell the pistons!

10:1 pistons and lots of boost please

i went with more compression toooooo

running 10.5.1 here on 17lbs of boost.

10.2:1 last I checked…

cam bumps compression a little bit broski.

When the time comes ill lower CR to 10:5:1 area or less, go with high boost pistons, billet mains, arp hardware and a better crank. Sell the rotating assembly i have an swap in a new one. I just wanted to see and read open discussion from people who know their stuff. Im really glad 10secondc is on here now because he can explain more in depth about these motors.

No, it doesn’t. Dynamic compression (not static) changes with big cams and it actually goes DOWN, not UP.

yeah^ the humidity also affects your comp. as well as your boost. on a humid day my car only yields 7.5:1 and 2 psi. shit sucks

Humidity is the reason Lance’s hair looks the way it does.

your pistons are fine…swap out to a 5.7 head and you will drop compression to 10:1 possibly 9.5:1.

F that! Im never selling those eagles.

Besides, those internals wont handle a turbo making 950+ whp id think.

neither will the transmission,driveshaft or rear differential

We’ll worry about that bridge when i cross 600 whp :rofl.

I’ll show ya turbo talk

Pipe dream Jr ITT

Gotta start somewhere.

Lol