Turbo Timer problem...

Hey guys,

I got this problem with my HKS turbo timer on a 2002 Subaru WRX. When I turn the car off the car is suppose to stay running right? well at least 30 secs depending on the distance traveled and rpm. But when i turn the car off the whole car shuts down but the turbo timer starts to count down from 30 secs as if the car was still on. It blinks orange and has a beeping sound to it. Has anyone had this problem before? P.s When I bought the car it was already installed please let me know Thanks.

ur ebrake on? i know that it shuts the car off when the ebrakes down to stop from theft, id double check your wires, make sure everything is soldered and has a solid connection and is connected to the right wires on the harness. then go from there.

yes the e brake is up before i turn the car off, i tried pushing buttons on it to see it was in different modes or soemthing but it didnt help. I know nothing about turbo timers except they keep the engine running to cool the turbo(s) lol. Do you know where I could find a wrx diagram? Im not sure where to start. Thanks