Turbo Trix 6th Annual Evo vs. STI/WRX Shootout....You MIGHT know the winner?

funny that Raif won it all running less boost and than what he normally would and only on 1 fuel pump. with the new manifold, the spark tech, and the fuel system straightened out itll be 9s all day

ya, I talked to him today and he said that the pump was working again…lol I told him to just change it because it works only when hes not going to the track.

Bosch 044!

Dsm set ups are usually simple and effective. They dont stray from what works often

theyve been doing the same thing for 20 years. its all written down somewhere, its a matter of finding the info and doing it without hacking it up.

1g DSM, you are pretty much guaranteed you will go atleast somewhere in the 12s with a clutch, a walbro, mbc, 3inch turboback, a frontmount and a tune, even on the 14B.

Yea Dj was going 11’s on a small 16g with an safc exhaust and inter cooler

Lucas English came out from the PNW with jeff bush and the ETS talon. 2800mile trip, lucas’ auto 1g evoIII16g powered car went 10.9s when i saw it, but it broke, stock motor had enough. e85/meth non intercooled.
the ETS Talon was in the 9s all day(when the t-case wasnt broken) 100% ethanol fueling.

whos raif?

dsm/evo guy from CT.him and his brother have 9 second talon and low 10 second, soon to run 9s daily driver evo you see prictured

i miss my evoh

As you should!

Ok I will buy an evo and then trade straight up for the vette

it better have close to 800 whp then

Whoa no its going to have 600whp like your vette and itll prolly be faster then the vette

doubt it. more lbs and a lot less areodynamic. dumbass

How bout I shall post up a buschur car making 520awhp and going low 10’s high 9’s

ok…whats ur point? that it has AWD and will launch like a bat out of hell? isnt the stock ZR1 pulling 10’s stock?

o and i have never everrrrrrrr seen an evo pull 9’s with less than at least 6 bills.

And I said you are getting a 600awhp evo for the vette, pipe down over there and go build me a god damn cannon so I can shoot shit at petes house

yea a zr1 may be running 10’s stock at 126-128, but you have DB’s car trapping 145 running 9’s on pump, the vette would get shit on.

ur such an evo fanboi all the sudden arnt u. u forget i owned one for 5 years and followed the community religiously.

u two need to pipe the fuck down already.