Turbo Trix 6th Annual Evo vs. STI/WRX Shootout....You MIGHT know the winner?

calm down…im busting your balls and if you ever met me you’d understand my humor…Ive met a TON of ppl on this forum and as far as i can tell i don’t have a problem with anyone.

nice job mike!

no problems with me, betcha i could get my accord to walk everone here! STOCK SOHC N/A FTW!:retardclap

haha…i wouldnt fuck with it, thats for sure

vacuum?

does that mean NA or…am i missing something, or…

no one ever said i could spell.

THROUGH

YOUR

HOUSE

PETE

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl i’m crying over here

i really see nothing funny so i don’t see whats the laughing for…

I don’t get the “through your house” thing
I also don’t get the Evo > everything, any car, any platform talk that’s going on either

haha. love it!

and the evoh is bar none one of the best most well rounded cars out there but…god is it not.

if im not mistaken, didnt tony run like a 10.6 on radials and like 580whp? give me some slicks and a driver who knows how to launch this thing and im sure we can get 10’s

I got some Mickey Thompson drag radials you could borrow!

Im a bit confused about this statement…

are you saying that it is or isn’t?

Im not saying that the Evo is the best car ever made, thats for sure. But, its hell trying to beat one on the street if the car runs 1/2 way decent and the driver has a clue what he/she is doing.

This thread delivers. Oh, awesome job btw Mike!

Vettes will run awesome times on the street too given a good driver. In the end I would rather have a vette for resale value

listen i LOVE the EVO. its a perfect car for almost all aplications. but i had to get rid of mine due to the fact i needed some V8 power and because i felt like such a little boy driving it. im 25, soon to be 26 and even though the vette has OLD MAN written all over it, i would rather be stared at in the vette and have them think how much money i make rather than in the evo and people think y i would put a fart can on my 4cylinder. but with that said, i do miss it and want another one for a daily. ill take a red MR please

hay guise i own a $20k car look how much money i make

corvettes come with a 10 gigahurt pussy magnet stock, the evo comes with a hotwheels and a popsicle stick stuck to the seat.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I wish I could put that in Pete or BURNALL4’s sig :rofl