Turbo vs. Procharger, Lt1

Im leaning towards Turbo right now. I was thinking of possibly ALSO running nitrous with the turbo to help get it off the line. That will be the hardest task to conqur. Even if its not a lot. I may need to tub it. Just to get what i need. Or else ill just spin all day. Turbo ls1 SS what tires are you running the rear? and hows your traction.

So it may be Turbo and spray. We will see. Now i would realy like to ride in some of these cars that you guys have. Because i dont have a feel for what fast is. I drive a Buick Lesabre. And i think my dads Bonnie SSEI is quick. Im kinda deprived of fast whips near me.

Now while it would be great to tear it up in the same league as chuck and turbo, a lot of the racing scene here in rochester isnt even CLOSE to that. So it wouldnt be hard to wreck people with a 150 shot on a stock impala. But I do want to be in that higher bracket.

Change of pace. I know you can change your BOV spring to alter how much boost your running. But is there a way to do it on the fly. Say i want to run 8 psi just for crusing around. But someone comes up next to me, and wants to play and i think thats not enough. Can i turn a knob or adjust something to turn it up to say like 20 psi or is that unpossible.