Turbo vs. Procharger, Lt1

after thinking abuot this a little i don’t think it ca be done for $25k. realistically you’ll looking at about $10,000-$15000 for the engine, your going to be looking at stuff like C&A rods, Callies cranks et al… not the cheaper eagle or the like forged stuff that won’t tolerate 1000 hp. high hp na race engine sell for around $25k. You going to need aftermarket heads that are worked over, custom intake and than at least anoehr $5000 for the power adder. your already at $15,000, assume you can get a decent car for $5,000, now at $20k, anothe $3500 for a trans and another $1500 for a converter, you wopn’t be using an off the shelf converter either. there’s $25,000 right there. Figure anoteher $2000 for some suspension stuff, anothe $1000 for a tune because this beast isn’t going to be tuned in a hour like a na bolt on car, than add about $2000 just for little stuff you forgot and another $2000 for shit your going to break or screw up while installing it. didnt’ even add in rims and tires yet or fuel system. I’d be very surprised if you cold build it for less than $40k. The fact that you can’t do a lot of this stuff yourself is going to push it through the roof. Not trying to sway you, but i think your goa is unreachable at this time.