Turbo vs. Supercharger

WTF?

True, but with the recent splurge of questions based on taking it to the track, I assumed it would be for a track application and therefore, although probably still a DD, setup for the strip. :frowning:

I can’t remember once fucking with you constantly over you doing stupid shit.

Never once… yet you continue these childish games.

For your sake, I pray we never meet you scrawny fuck.

^^ you sooo crazy :lol:

oh noes!!111!11

newman, you have made a very powerful enemy

lol

Properly done a turbo will last just a long. I’m pushing 160k on my turblo probe (Granted it came stock with a turbo), original engine and turbo. All comes down to proper tuning, maintence and not taking shortcuts when fabbing it up. :tup:

i cant remember once understand what talk about you because sentence form structure very very bad.

it’s the internet. smile. you can make fun of me all you want.

why is it always the dumbestics who wanna box ~_~

^^
Word

<<,— 94wvwglxvr6
lol at newman.

oh, and it’s scrwny EMO fuck. don’t get it twisted…

omg wow hahahaha

on topic…its tough to say which is better, its gonna depend on what motor its being used on… generally tho imho on a 4 cylinder turbo is the way to go…supercharger is too much $ for not enough gain… on a v8 a supercharger is better suited…again just my opinion

Why is it always (most) of the import drivers that talk shit?

Why is it always (most) of the import drivers that laugh, and joke when someone wants to ask a serious question?

Why is it always (most) of the import drivers who say things like “go look on a forum specific for your vehicle, and read”

Well asshole, let’s get rid of the tech section completely, because if that’s the case, ANY question that is technical, should be asked on a forum specifically reserved for the vehicle, that the asker, owns.

Seriously, fuck you.

Emo music? Fuck you, faggot

Vegan? Interesting…

Well I see how you get your protein…

You’re enjoying the mod sperm milkshakes.

Cocksucking faggot.

hahahha… This thread rocks…

Z24Challenge - Becareful what you post… That’s some pretty offensive shit right there…

Newman - The internet is still real life so watch what you say. I wouldn’t say anything over the forums that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face. The moment you can’t do that is the moment you need to step back and re-evaluate what you are saying.

Everyone else - Turbo > SC because:

More control over boost
Efficient use of combustion byproduct
No parasitic drain on engine
FWD <3 lag for traction. (hehehe, Skrapper).

traction doesnt have 2.2 60’

i only partially agree. someone could shittalk the fuck out me online, and honestly, i could give a shit. but i guess i wouldn’t really care if anyone did it in real life either… so whatever. :slight_smile:

it’s like bryan (viper996). i used to hassle him all the fucking time online, he hassled me. i ran into him yesterday, it was all cool, hes a cool kid, real chill, so what? getting pissed about the internet is stupid.

ill settle down…

fuck that noise

u cannot settle…

Poll?

why?