turboboooooster for sale

GT3071R with 60mm turbine wheel.(same as a GT3076R) so it will work with all 4 or 5 bolt housings, in either .63 or .82 A.R configurations. does not come with turbine housing. need it for something else. its a 53.1mm inducer, 71mm exducer. 56 trim T3 turbo. 3inch inlet. only used synthetic oil. comes with built in restrictor… oil and water cooled. no fittings included. need those too.

600$

:ohnoes

maybe

An authentic turbobooster?!?! GLWS

well, i got it from Mclaren GP… so i might be eBay :lol

:rofl

it doesnt come with the exhaust or the compressor housing?

its a .60ar E cover. no turbine housing though.

damn, if it was the other way around i would just pick up a tial. Just curious, what happened to it?

Hes saving it for some thing special :ninja

sell the turbine housing with it and go T4 35R :ponder

you can get a tial housing for it… im keeping the turbine housing. the compressor cover comes with it. what you see on the right is what you get… no exhaust housing.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2939151436_b8e17ca28d.jpg?v=0

no. 60mm turbine wheel. T3 flange. 76.2mm. billet wheel.

dang

if you follow mid frame T3’s youll know what it is. and if you know id like you to keep it to yourself.

nope no clue really, prolly pretty cool though :rofl

If 76.2mm is the exducer size then I know… cool!

might be. we’ll see if this turbo goes anywhere first. id sell it with the Vband housing, but i cant get the one i want in vband, its only 4 bolt .63 or .82.

Somebody came to my work today talking about turbochargers

Really didn’t want to talk to the guy though, I don’t know too much about them.

damn, 500hp on my engine would be pretty cool… but im already spinning the tires in 3rd :lol