turboII4life's 1987 turbo II

also look into a FCD (fuel cut defender) after you do the fuel. That way if the computer sees you going more than 8psi boost, it will not cut the fuel to the rear rotor. I have some parts left over from my old one. I’ll have to see what I have left incase you’re interested in buying any of them. I know I still have my sport front upper sway bar and i believe the stock s4 turbo as well, i think a stock intercooler, and some other random parts. Let me know if you are looking for anything and I’ll see if i have it.

kenny

Ahhh…called the 1 thing I missed.

Classic

Just think. she’ll lie to you and get a purse. car>purse :lol

let me get in it,i’ll show you apex seal needing a-holes how to drive!

nissan drivers are just better at driving that’s a fact.we don’t need to buy cars that handle good. my 240 will shit on that junk car of yours. sell it now and build an 240.

by the way i love your car ryan. rb was telling me all about it today when i brought your stuff over. it sounds like a great deal and i better see it at some bbq’s this summer!

p.s. had to bust your balls. sorry

Dont bother getting a FCD and a piggy back fuel system, save your money for an R-Tek ecu stage 2.1 upgrade and a WB02 system, best things I ever bought for my car! Here is the website, http://www.pocketlogger.com/index.php?pid=rtek7, dont burn money where it is not needed. You wont get nearly as much power out of a piggy back by altering the AFM signal than you would by buying the Rtek 7 ECU upgrade. It is basically a stand alone system using the cars ECU with a programmable chip via a PDA.

CHRIS

Yeah Fuck you Jay!!!
Oh I’ll be there!!

Thanks for the info/site Chris.