turbosix.. IS UP AND RUNNING!

im slow… what can i say! probally won t be done for this yr…

im having a issue with the turbo xs bpv… the stock bypass valve at least sounds like its blowing the air back through the system whenre the aftermarket turbo xs reall doesn t sound like it unless its under full boost… [6psi break in] BUT the stock bypass actaully would blow off when at a stand still… meaning i could W-O-T IT and it would b-o… now…

the turbo xs bypass can W-O-T IT and it doesn t sound like it! i don t wanna take chances and it spinning the nut off the compressor wheel destroying my new turbo…

on top of all this… since the turbo xs bypass valve is JUST a turbo xs rfl with normal flange to blow it back into the intake track… .

i tried hooking it up with out the blow back tube… blocking off the one side in which would let the bypass act just like a real gay ass… BOV…

and the car just shuts off… PERIOD…

so somethings’ goofy… :stick:

well hope u get it figured out!

up and running… and only @ 7psi feel’'s like it did on 11 before! hehe… i accidently slipped on a 3rd gear wot :)…

braking in time SUCKS… since it is not legal and i can not drive it hard what so ever… but i had to wot one in gear till 4500 rpm… couldn t hold back!

just to check it over!