Turbotrix and Galant VR4 info?

so, yeah, the seller lied about the mileage and shit…has 30k more miles and am having a huge issue with them now.

Care to explain?

jr has blown up more shit in the evo world than there are key marks on vipers from Tony.

maybe by now he has figured it all out. i hope anyways

yeah, so fuck kevin laforte and turbotrix. guy is a lier and try to intimidate me to give up $50 so he can get a new title. had to make me drive to his shop so he could look hard in front of his boys. too bad i got the $50 back he tried to leave out of my refund.

and al at dynoflash hasn’t blown up an evo, let alone an STi?

righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

well im gonna buy my 4th DSM and launch it through pete’s living room. then im gonna launch it into dynoflash’s office and blow it up all by myself… Al wont even have to touch it! LMAO

http://images.memegenerator.net/Raging-Macguire/ImageMacro/2704562/GET-BRO-TUNE-BLOW-SHIT-UP.jpg

on my way to # 4 as well.
Dead hooker on Ice…

Lol bro tune

show me where i recomended him Petard!

Big Als a fucking racer bro

never have i said you did e-diot

Far too many variables involved to blame a tuner for an engine problem…

Would a clogged fuel filter, wrong fuel, wrong boost level, etc be blamed on the tuner?

no but timing would be

and wrong boost level.

wrong fuel meaning not enough then yes. wrong fuel meaning 87 octane instead of 93, well did he fill the tank?

fact of the matter is back when i use to be in the evo scene Jr was tossed around from shop to shop because he kept blowing shit up and doing wrong by customers. if u ask me i would trust only a few people to tune my evo. Buschur, ivy, AMS and a few others.

Get that 408 done and we will see how she runs against my JR t00ned Evo!

oh yeah, fuck jenn and keith loforte and turbotrix. bunch of scumbags.

It appears that this is not the only douchebaggery that they have committed, a brief google session confirms that they are indeed first-class douchebags on the regular. I have not had experiences with them myself, nor will I ever.

yup. im letting a bunch of forums know about the misdealings ive had with jenn and kevin loforte. they sunk so low, that they put my phone number on craigslist m4m section. like, grow the fuck up.