Turbotrix and Galant VR4 info?

Report them for odometer fraud, lets see if they keep acting like wiseass’s once the cops knock on their door.

That is a 100% scumbag move to put your number ANYWHERE on the net… let alone craigslist M4M.

Not to sound like a dick, but you asked for more input after saying that you already googled Turbotrix. I googled them too and so did JD and 90% of the stuff that comes up says they are scammers, how did that not scare you away?

Just to add fuel to the fire Jr tunes suck ass hair

and here comes an email:

from Jen Polewka <integra8400@yahoo.com>
to @gmail.com
date Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:36 AM
subject notification-1
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 10:36 AM (6 minutes ago)

This has nothing to do with my husband or his business Turbotrix. This was a personal sale. You are affecting a legal business and you will have a law suite against you for slander. I was advised by my attorney if you don’t cease and desist posts and delete previous posts we will proceed with legal action. Your post in regards to the craigslist ad on the evolutionM web site is absurd.
notification-1

WTF? Slander? Lol who does she think she is dumb biotch

Have you reported them for odometer fraud yet? I dont see why you havent, let the authorities handle the situation. Once the police arrest them then you spill the beans on the case to forums and watch Turbotrix reputation go even further down the shitter than it already has.

Epicness in the making…

jr, the shop, turbotrix are all shady mother fuckers

My “JR TUNE” custom tag should be here any day now.

I hope you’re kidding.

any updates?

not really, just emails back and forth about how she is going to sue me for slander due to me using the name turbotrix in the email.

Jr commented on a thread on nasioc with info that was completely wrong; which doesnt suprise me considering he wasnt part of it.

OKay Da fuck happend ITT?

Went from, are these guys legit, does this seem like a good deal. A couple of neutral remarks. Talking about JR TOONS then out of left field, buncha scammers, report them for Odometer fraud etc…

We went from A-C… WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO B?

2 of my friends sti’s were tuned by Jr. (gator this is chris and billy from newpaltz) both cars did blow up. one of them ran 10s on a stock motor for a while before it happened, the other made mid 300’s for hp and had the shit kicked out of it like ive never seen another car abused and it lasted a good 20+,000 miles in a little over a year

for ivey, 2 locals had their evos done by him (gator thats martin and brian from across the river) great power for pump/meth .

anyway thats my experiences. back to turbotrix…

honestly you should have carfax’d before you bought. however that by no means negates those guys from being douchbags. make sure to use the proper channels to get all of your money back if you havent already

every single STi blows up no matter who its tuned by so…cant really go by that but thanks for the fuel. jr just sucks