Turning stone trip? Turned to more Anti-Travis.

no im good, i suck at poker…well dont suck, but not good enough to play wit the masters of poker :bowdown

knew ud back down. pussy.

its not very fair to play against someone who doesnt do anything with their life besides poker and other stupid shit

I’m pretty sweet with online poker guys

Damn if i was 18 id be in. Next month im heading out there.

hahaha… ok. you’re funny. do you have any clue what you’re talking about 95% of the time or do you just talk out your ass like the rest of the puss-bubble cum rags on this site? you’re a clown BRO. you have no skills, you never built a halfway decent car in your life, and your a fuckin tool. grow up, stop following the trendzzzzz and get a thought of your own.

true… ive never built a car, but its also true that ive never had one of my cars burn to the ground and its also true that i dont have creditors searching high and low to find me

he’s got a point

creditors know exactly where i am… my car burning was of no fault of mine and you’re still a clown. care to go for double jeopardy where you can be twice as dumb, or was round one for you enough fail?

do you have any idea why or how the car caught fire? you’re trying to make it sound like i DELIBERATELY lit the fuckin thing up like a roman candle. power steering leak of some sort is what ended up creating the issue. not like other subarus havent seen the same fate either as has been documented pretty regularly on here. try harder, you’re lowering my IQ from reading your nonsensical bullshit.

I wish had the money or the resources to build a car right now… but i figure il wait till i get out of college… without any debt to do something and do it right

whether or not your telling the truth about your car I don’t know, what I do know is that when you had zero money, driving someone else’s care or a care that was paid for by other people, you made a thread about how you wanted to go to turning stone… doesn’t seem like a very bright move in my opinion

Definately.
Tons of food and its all good.

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TRAVIS VS WORLD THREAD!

Date is Wednesday march 4th 2009, yes next wednesday… go mark your calenders!

cool. I’m there.

anyone need parts since I’m actually meeting up with people? http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=6757

i went with $100… i returned with $600… seems pretty fuckin genius to me
the car i own was paid for by me and with help from the “barbecue fundraiser.”
… maybe im missing something but thats called A GOOD DECISION… go climb back under your tree in retardville. you obviously have ZERO clue what you’re taling about when it comes to me, my finances and my decisions. please refrain from posting anymore as you are only digging yourself deeper.

last time i went there i played slots, i walked in with 40 and walked out with this… ACUTAL pic from my phone.

wtf, slots ftl

except that machine.

i’ll take that bet

he already owes you money, i say triple or nothing

:facepalm