Turning stone trip? Turned to more Anti-Travis.

gotta make sure everyone else who doesnt even know me knows how bad-ass he is by posting it on a forum

you bring up my personal stuff… yours gets tossed in too bud. just the way the cookie crumbles.

sorry i was talkin to ryan not you. couldnt tell because i’m posting ON A CAR FORUM

oh christ im going to bed lol, prolly gain another 4 pages or so in this thread by morning

riiiight… im aware of this. but yet the conversation was pertaining to me… so thus… i INCLUDED myself. therefore the quoted reply.

Thing is myself nor brian brought up anything except that you owe money to matt so why go after either of us? We just commented on what was already out there

4 pages wtf are you on meena …i call 10

then thats between matt and i… brian shouldnt even get in the fuckin middle of it. matts not on here… so why does brian feel the need to post about it online on a CAR FORUM… because he wants to air “dirty laundry” so to speak… well… thats all im doing… is “airing laundry.”…

then be a man and settle it up with him. i took an interest because its from October 5th. i’ll let it go from now on then. i’m sure you’ll take care of this asap. see ya

i sence CAR FORUM sarcasm…is this true

But you’re bringing it to a whole new level jenn isn’t on here either so why not be a bigger man than what you’re attacking and deal with your issues rather than try to make someone else the bad guy

i no longer have his contact info… tell him i have his $ and he can contact me for a time and date to come get it.

not even worth it bud

2659677, he leaves for florida tomarrow. i’d say call him now

he wont… pussy.

i dont have cash available right now… i received my nys tax return and need to cash the check. i can cash it tomorrow and get it to him then

so at first you say tell him to call and set a time to come get it…then you say you dont have it. well call him and set it up, i’ll leave ya a lone sorry to call you on a forum princess.

its midnight… when he wants to set up a time i will get to a bank and cash it… that makes perfect sense. :retardclap

yes

This thread has reached

http://cardnet.pcua.coop/Portals/9/FIS%20Ultragraphic%20Platinum%20Cards.jpg

status

haha damn… beat me to it archie!!