Turtle Beach X41 Headphones

I have a set f X41 xbox headphones, slightly used. They’re wireless and the sound comes in 7.1 surround. For those of you who play COD, you can hear people re-loading, behind you, etc before they know you’re there. I paid $160 for them a year ago, I’ll let them go for $100 OBO. I may have an extra optical cable I can toss in if I find it.

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/h0twh3els/X41-Product.jpg

I would have bought these if I knew you had them, Samson ate my nephew’s x11’s and I ended up paying about $100 to get him x31’s as a replacement last week.

If you’re a gamer, you’ll love these. Best wireless surround gaming headset out with the exception of the wireless Astro mixamp. I have these and love them.

GLWS

What do they accept as far as inputs? Can I use them with my PC and Ps3?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found on its website.

Damn I would dominate on in FPS with these more so than I do now :wow

Edit: Tempted

If you don’t have a headset, I find it hard to imagine that you dominate without them. Granted a gizmo does not make you better, but if you can utilize the enhanced senses it gives you, you will notice you dominate more.

3.1X KTD in the Black OPS
2.XX KTD in MW2
1.7X KTD in WaW

and that’s not concentrating on solely KTD, prestigious and completing other challanges.

I dare say I did work without the headphones.

Surround? Volume all the way up? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not flat screen, non wide screen, doesn’t even know HD exists, 36 inch basic Sony with two small speakers on the bottom from circa de 2000.

Close though :lol

ill take these as long as they are clean and work as they should, pm me

Well then, we may have to wreck some fools together some time. I won’t touch Black Ops. It’s bad. MW2 is bad enough, but I can at least deal with that lol. I don’t even remember my K/D or anything. Maybe in MW3 or BF3 when it comes out.

You just watch Netflix. I haven’t seen you play since SnD on CoD 4 lol :stuck_out_tongue:

he sounds like more of a camper than u omega…

Hard to camp is you’re getting achievements and all you use is M16 with iron sights.

I hate getting called a camper lololol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pm’d with pics.

I also found the extra SPDIF cable I had… And I forgot to mention that I would be tossing in the 4 rechargeable batteries and the charger.

I got x11s and think they are just as good as the x41s

x31’s represent… come at me bro

Lock it up. Thanks elmalouno