Turtle Jack's Wing Night *Oakville*

When are we starting this or did I already miss it?

http://gonrad.com/200812/tjspecials.jpg

wings are better in brampton

TRUST me

Coopers FTW

$7 for 20 wings and a drink (non-alcoholic)

wow… where’s coppers?

when is this going down?

We used to do this every Monday… around 7:30pm Lots of the old time guys come… i.e Jammin1911, Theo, Walter Dixon, Hurricane, etc

TJ’s in brampton definetly has bomb wings. if this gets arranged all try to be there and get a deal hooked up for wings :slight_smile: good friends of mine are cooks there.

i agree samson, wings r wicked sick at coopers so r there home made fries

Wherever these wings are…I want in.
I’m a wing lover…

Anything that involves all you can eat, 'tis what I’ll take advantage of…

Coopers is on Burnhampthorpe between the intersections of Wolfdale and Mavis.

I believe the official deal is $0.25 cents per wing but you have to order a drink as well. Most people do anyways so yeah. I think any type of drink, non-alcoholic or alcoholic doesn’t matter.

x2

I like duffs wings … bathurst and Eglinton i think it is… or is it bayview and eglinton…

St. Louis has good wings and fries (w/ dip) to, but they’re wings are WAYYY to small.

X2, if jesus was born with wings, and you were to cook em and eat em, Duffs wings would almost compare.

Montanas wings are pretty good too if you like a breaded wing.

I’d be in for somewhere cheap. close and good.

x2. i know a couple people there as well. they can hook up the wings…big time. beer ain’t bad there either. only thing about the wings, when i have more than a dozen…my ass hugs the toilet all day the next day. but they are soooooooooooo gooooood.

NEW YORK BUTTER!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

I used to work at TJ’s, wings are pretty good but I’m really interested in trying Coopers… Samson! set something up!

Coopers is wicked!

I’m down…

Ok I’ll set something up for sure.

Going to let the fiance finish her last exam so she can come too if she wants.

Keep checkin’ back, I should know in a few hours :slight_smile:

^^^^^^ awwwww isnt that sweet, like honey garlic wings!!