TV/Internet Subscriptions

I currently have Dish and TW Roadrunner for about 120 a month.

I would prefer to have one bill and not have anything drilled into my roof at the new house.

Things that are important:
HD
Speed Channel
BBC America
Good internet speeds.
2 HD boxes.

What do you have? What does it cost?

hey, i just bought a house and before i had direct tv, and tw roadrunner. call TW and tell them you are switching from dish and you will get a good deal( switch from dish package). I got $68 mo/ 1yr for both (HDDVR box and the rest of the house HD boxes. After 1 year mine will go to $78 mo. It took like 2 hours for this deal. The lady was super nice and called me 3 times getting me a better deal each time. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. Oh yea internet also.

Good to know…:tup:

Do you guys know if Time warner will negotiate with you once your 1 year low price is up?

I’m paying 82 bucks for hd cable, and internet. Would like it to stay there.

My parents have had verizon phone and internet for quite awhile. They just got an offer for fios tv; all three for 69.99 for the first 6 months, then 99.99 for the last 6 months (1 year contract)
It consists of unlimited local and long distance, caller id, etc etc, the lowest internet connection, which is still faster than time warner, and the basic television package, which is all locals, about 200 other channels, and a whole slew of free on demand movies/shows.
it’s pretty great.

also, it was a completely free install, including an updated router, and all television cables run throughout the house (house was not pre-wired for cable). Took about 3.5 hours total.

they prob will i had TW in my old apt and i had the .01 movie channels or like 3.99 or whatever they were and after my 3 months were up they called and i told them i dont want em anymore so they gave me another 3 months for the special price…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1288573&postcount=141

still no complaints.

Though you’d be looking at -5.99 (one less STB) & -7.97 in long distance. And of course you can get the lesser TV & internet services, blah blah.

Not the cheapest, but I had Dish for ~3 yrs prior to this, and TW prior to that. I’ll gladly pay a few extra buck to not deal with either of those two. In my experience. I just miss the Dish DVR (best on the market, even the internet says so), but this one does its job 99.x % of the time.