TW 24" vinyl cutter

I’m thinking of upgrading to a larger cutter…If I can sell this it will make my decision easy.

24" Master Vinyl cutter, with stand. The machine is 2 years old. Its not a high end model like a Roland, but for someone that doesnt plan on using this on a daily basis in a comercial way it will be fine. It will do banners, decals, vehicle lettering, ect without a problem. It will hookup to any laptop/desktop PC, I will include the original copy of WinPC Sign software.

Ohhh, How much you looking to get. Whats the model number?

yeah. price?

I don’t know what these are going for used, so I don’t have a set price…Im trying to gauge interest and see what people think its worth. If I get a decent offer I’ll sell it and buy a larger model. If I get no serious offers then I’ll just hang on to it.

I have transfer tape, rolls of vinyl, a backup copy of FlexiSign Pro 7.5 that I can include as a package deal if needed. I also have 10-20 DVD’s loaded with fonts, and various eps images (logos, swap meet images, ect). The software is the full version, you can import files from autocad and directly cut them, vectorize rasters, just about anything you would need to do. If you have specific questions about it shoot me a PM or e-mail @ laynlow03xtreme@aol.com

VERY INTERESTED, let me know a price. I have money waiting

Sorry I’ve been without power, infact I still am…

I think I replied to everyones PM or e-mail.

what is this worth roughly? i’m pretty interested and have alot of wasteable income…

I sent you a PM Newman

at my boces we have a vinyl express pro…these things are kickass and deff a great thing to have…post up a price and we may be interested…glws otherwise

Call me, I’m very interested- I sent you an email…

who ever buys this i want some vinyl stickers made

I can make you whatever you need. I own 2 of these.

No serious buyers yet, its still sitting here for someone to buy…

Need a starting price posted…

OT: I have a 36" plotter, Sucks cause 36" vinyl don’t fit it “I never understood that”

But How much for the Vinyl??

PM sent