Vinyl Plotter for making sticker,decals,signs,banners,etc..

Sorry my first post is a sale item but im in a bind. We are trying to buy a new car since we sold our Pilot today and need to “liquidate our assets” (AKA sell all our toys!) I am sure Be_Rad will vouch for me I have known him for about 6 or 7 years now. Let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at keithpeindl@yahoo.com

Item located in Pittsburgh, PA

I have a Vinyl Plotter that we bought about 2 years ago. All and all it has probably been used 10 months to a year total. We were making some signs locally and some stuff on ebay but never really had the time to make it a profession. We are looking to sell the plotter with all software needed and a bunch of vinyl. This is the perfect time to start your own Ebay business making stickers and decals. There is a HUGE market for it. Also make some cash locally selling stickers and decals to friends and local businesses. Here is what it all includes:

24" Lynx cutter with stand purchased from www.signwarehouse.com approx 2 years ago.

1 Standard and 1 Specialty blade (Specialty used for thicker vinyl)

VE Lxi Master software line with easy to use programs to get you started.

I have 5 or 6 CD’s with graphics, logos, pictures etc

Exacto knives,picks,and cutting tools for preperation.

Rolls of vinyl:
Large rolls with more than 20 yds of vinyl on them:
White, Red, Black

Smaller rolls with 10-yds or less on them
Green, Blue, Silver, Yellow, Chrome, Purple

Professional Drafting Table

It took me about 2 weeks to run it without errors everytime. I will gladly have you to my house and show you how it works. You will be amazed at the money you can make. Before vacation this year I put in maybe 10 hours a week for 3-4 weeks and make an extra $800 on ebay TAX FREE! Im located in Pittsburgh PA and am available most nights, Thursday and Sunday any time to show you the product. I paid $1700.00 for the cutter with the software. Im looking for $1200 for everything all the vinyl and all the tools. I will also show you where to buy supplies from and a local vendor to purchase from.

ALSO!! Willing to trade for nice used car in decent shape not too modified. Honda,Toyota,Subaru,Hyundai etc 5 speed for driving to work.
Let me know if you are interested or what you have I will entertain all offers.

Pics… sorry for the low quality they were taken with my cell.
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p152/keith00tjpgh/plotter2.jpg
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p152/keith00tjpgh/plotter.jpg

What a great deal, wish I ad the extra cash laying around.

This is a great investment. I just dont have any time to devote to it. A very cheap way to make some cash for car parts!!!

Still available … If bought before Monday I would take $1000 for everything.