TW and Bit Torrent

ok, i cant get bit torrent to work on my computer here, tried hooking up the desktop directly to yhe cable modem and into my netgear router

have setup port forwarding, have used the bit torrents UPnP features to setup the router as well, confirmed UPnP has took by looking at routers settings and seeing the correct ports setup…

it just wont connect to anythinng… anybody have any ideas?

Stop stealing software!!!

First off, what client are you using? I recommend BitLord 1.1 (not the Beta 2)

Next check to see if you can change the ports on your client. Go from there…

i just redownloaded the latest bit torreant and azureus… i got it working now… apparently i have symantec firewall isntalled but it wasnt showing up on my system tray, foudn it in the start menu, opened it up and turned it off and voila

use utorrent instead of azarus

utorrent is the best. No BS ads or spyware. Very simple user interface. 2 thumbs up.

:word:

Azarus is quite inefficient.

uTorrent is my torrent client of choice.

I’ve been an Azureus user, I’ll have to give utorrent a try.

Slightly OT: Anyone have invites to a good private tracker site? I haven’t found a good one since EliteTorrents went down a few years ago.

i use BT spirit, faster

I use Demonoid, love it, I want an Oink account bad but don’t know anyone with one.

I use torrentflux and fucking love it

I recently bought an invite to Demonoid for $10. Worth every cent. Do searches. The guy I bought mine from was a search result which ended up being a posting on CraigsList.

Demonoid claims you should immediately turn the person in, and they’ll give you a new invite code (so you don’t lose out at all), but why get the guy banned? I got what I wanted at a price I accepted.

I heard that Demonoid was good. I haven’t heard of Oink. If you guys get an invite, shoot me a PM. Thanks!